Direct Liquidation offers a full white glove service when offering our auction expertise. Jeff and his team create an exciting auction built on a solid theme to create maximum buzz and interest around your asset liquidation.
Direct Liquidation commits to fully managing and coordinating all aspects of the auction.
- Onsite staffing for set up (approx 2 weeks) in advance of the auction
- Cataloging and inventory registration
- Managing all sales on the day of the auction
- Supervision of removal
- Merchant POS system and discounts 2% Visa, MasterCard and AMEX
- All advertising and promotions
- Auction day staffing
Marketing and Promotions:
- Development of campaign
- Creation of all marketing materials, graphic design, printing, online and offline ads
- Promotion on all proprietary social media platforms
- e-mail blasts
- Online Auction Platform
- Paid online web advertising
- Access to live auction world platform to allow for remote worldwide bidding
- Press releases for local media attendance
- Press release to major newspapers
- Radio interviews
- Local newspaper advertising
- Craigslist advertising
For business owners looking for a quick and lucrative way to exit their current location for any reason, on-site auctions are a great resource that Direct Liqudation provides. Direct Liquidation staff will attend your facility, conduct a thorough set up process, inventorying and photographing every item; we advertise these auctions heavily and the attendance and bidding is always strong. Direct Liquidation staff take care of every aspect of these auctions from beginning to end.